Kailash Manasarovar Yatra By Helicopter
This is the restrictive Kailash and Manasarovar journey course that is implied for the individuals who have vigorous longing to pay deference to Lord Shiva yet because of the scarcity of time, can't take the standard course that takes over two weeks. Considering acclimatization, this excursion takes 9 days. Be that as it may, it can be redone according to individual necessities. The significant part of the trip id secured by uncommonly sanctioned helicopter.
Term : 08 Nights/09 Days
Area : Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa - Manasarovar - Tarboche - Zuthulphuk - Dolma pass - Manasarovar - Hilsa - Nepalgunj - Lucknow.
Day 01 : Entry Lucknow either via prepare or flight straightforwardly. Exchange to NepalGunj via Car (Approx three and Half Hours drive). O/n Stay at Hotel in NepalGunj. (The individuals who are touching base at Kathmandu, might need to take flight to land at Nepalgunj as the visit begins from Nepalgunj).
Day 02: Early morning One hour flight from NepalGunj to Simikot (Altitude of 10,000 ft). Day for Acclimatization. O/n Camps
Day 03 : Simikot to Hilsa (Nepal – Tibet Border) by Charter Helicopter. Trek for 30 minutes and board the anticipating jeeps, further drive 1 hours to reach Taklakot (Altitude of 12,600 ft). Second day for Acclimatization. O/N Guest House.
Day 04 : Drive to Manasarovar (3 Hrs). O/N in Tents/Guest House.
Day 05 : Entire Day at Holy Bank of Manasarovar. Yatris will perform Manasarovar Parikarma by Jeeps. Supper and Overnights at Guest House.
Day 06: After early breakfast, leave to Tarboche. Trek to Driraphuk (12 kms/7-8 hrs). Stuffed Lunch. Supper and Overnight Camp/Guest House.
Day 07 : After early breakfast, begin trekking to Zutulphuk through Dolma Pass (most elevated purpose of whole trip) The separation is 18 kms with inexact time taken 9 - 10 hrs. Pressed Lunch. Supper and Overnight Camp/Guest House.
Day 08 : After early breakfast, trek further for 10 km. (3 – 4 hrs) to land at the consummation purpose of Parikrama where jeeps should hold up to drive the explorers back to Manasarovar fopr last puja and sacred shower and after that continue towards Tirthapuri (approx 2 Hrs drive)Tirthapuri is the place the legendry spot where the demonBhasmasuire was blazed to slag. It is arranged on the right bank of Satlej River. At that point, Finally continue for the overnight stay at Taklakot. O/N Hotel Peacock Highland.
Day 09 : Continue to Hilsa by jeep and after that fly back to Nepalgunj and drive back to Lucknow for ahead destination.
* Above visit is composed from May till September Starting purpose of the visit is Nepalgunj achieving by means of Lucknow.
* Total term is 09 Days.
* Tailor made Itinerary suiting just for gatherings will be made as on solicitation.
* As rainstorm begins we, ask for our Guest to keep 2 - 3 days in Hand. So we ask for our Guest to keep their arrival venture tickets open dated.
Method of Transport: :
* Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Lucknow will be finished by an auto.
* Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj will be finished by Flight.
* Simikot - Hilsa will be finished by Charter Helicopter.
* From the main bordertown (Shera) of Tibet, the exchanges to and from will be finished by Toyota Land cruisers.
Convenience and all suppers are comprehensive. Settlement will be given in Hotels/Guest house OR Tents according to accessible office.
Therapeutic Facilities :
Not very many therapeutic office is accessible in Tibet. That too is remotely found. Our Guide having authentication of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at high elevations. Individual Medical pack and prescriptions are suggested.
Tibetan aide will go with the gathering, upheld by Tour Leader from India or Nepal.
US $ 3000 + charge for each individual For Non Indian Passport Holders OR INR 1,65,000 + charge for every individual for Indian international ID holders. (This is 2013 rate, Tour expense is liable to change contingent upon the Rates reported by TAR for 2014).
The above visit cost incorporates :
* From Lucknow to Lucknow all costs are incorporated aside from costs of individual nature.
* Helicopter Charter charges, Advance Camping Arrangements in Hilsa/Taklakot for acclimatization.
* Chinese Visa, Tibet grant and Kailash grant. Nepal grant (Humla ), Officers expense, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetan nearby guide.
The visit cost prohibits :
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency evacautions/Rescue, if required.
* Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" segment above, are extra.
* Addition days because of climate condition, Chinese Govt principle or whatever other an avoidable circumstance, Visitor must be straightforwardly.
Consent and Official Formalities:
* No consent is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To attempt this visit all yatris ought to have legitimate travel permits.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness declaration expressing that the explorer is not experiencing any sort of respiratory sicknesses, for example, Asthma (issued by enrolled therapeutic practioner) is required.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip