Kailash Manasarovar Yatra : 18 days Overland Deluxe BusTour.
This is the most widely recognized and famous visit arrange for that is embraced by greatest number of individuals consistently. The excursion is finished via Land Cruisers with stopovers along the way. The most vital part of this arrangement is that it is the most essential and practical.
Length : 18 Days
Area : Kathmandu - Dhulikhel - Kodari - Nayalam - Saga - Prayang - Manasarovar - Torboche - Uthulphuk - Dolma pass - Manasarovar - Prayang - Saga - Nayalam - Kathmandu
Day 01 :
Land in Kathmandu and Yatra preparation. Overnight at Hotel.
Pashupatinath Darshan evening arrangement for yatra. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 :
Drive to Nyalam (3800 m). Overnight at Nyalam Guest House.
Day 04 :
Nyalam for acclimatization. Overnight at Nyalam Guest House.
Day 05 :
Drive to Lhatse best perspective of Mt. Everest. Overnight at Lhatse Guest House.
Drive to Saga ( 4580 m). Overnight at Saga Post Guest House.
Day 07 :
Drive to Paryang (4500 m). Overnight at Yak Guest House.
Day 08 :
Drive to Manasarovar (4560 m). Overnight at Trugo Gompa.
Day 09 :
Puja and Holy plunge drive to Darchen ( 4560 m). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 :
Stroll to Dirapuk ( 4765 m). Overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 11 :
Stroll to Zuthulphuk ( 4700 m). Overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 12 :
Stroll to Tangsar drive to Hore. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 13 :
Drive to Paryang. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 14 :
Drive to Saga. Overnight at Saga Post Guest House.
Drive to Lhatse. Overnight at Guest House.
Drive to Nyalam. Overnight at Nyalam Guest House.
Drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Fly back to home. Visit End.
* Above visit is composed from May to October.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Kathmandu.
* Total length is 16 - 17 Days (relies on the climate condition).
* Tailor made Itinerary suiting just for gatherings will be made as on solicitation.
* For above visit Individual booking are taken for according to altered takeoff Dates.
* Due to Mansoon. Yatris need to keep few days additional close by.
Method of transportation :
The kora (parikarma) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot/yaks (Optional). It takes around two and a half day (42 km). Rest of the Journey by Jeep/Bus.
Convenience and all suppers are comprehensive. convenience will be given in Hotels/Guest houses OR Tents ( according to Availability).
Therapeutic Facilities :
Not very many restorative office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having declaration of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at High elevations. Individual Medical unit and medications are suggested.
Tibetan Guide will go with the gathering, Supported by Tour Leader from India Or Nepal.
US $ 1600 + charge Per Person for Non Indian identification Holders OR INR 85,000 + charge for Indian passoprt holders. This is 2013 rate, Tour expense is liable to change contingent upon the Rates declared by TAR for 2014).
The above visit cost incorporates :
* All lodging amid the Yatra
* Kathmandu touring and Arrival Transfer
* Restricted Permit and Chinese gathering Visa
* All Entrance charges in Tibet
* Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
* All transportations by Toyota Land cruisers (4 wheel drive) on 4 sharing premise
* Supporting trucks
* Paramedic staff prepared for High elevation affliction
* At minimum one Tibetan and one Indian/Nepalese Guide.
* Meals on full board
* Sherapa staff
* Oxygen Cylinder
The visit cost avoids :
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency evacautions/Rescue, if required.
* Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" area above, are extra.
Authorization and Official Formalities:
* No authorization is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To embrace this visit all yatris ought to have legitimate travel papers.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness authentication (issued by enlisted medicinal practioner) is required.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip