Kailash Manasarovar Yatra : 16 days Overland Tour Program.
This is the most widely recognized and mainstream visit arrange for that is embraced by greatest number of individuals consistently. The trek is finished via Land Cruisers with stopovers along the way. The most vital part of this arrangement is that it is the most fundamental and practical.
Length : 16 Days
Area : Kathmandu - Dhulikhel - Kodari - Nayalam - Saga - Prayang - Manasarovar - Torboche - Uthulphuk - Dolma pass - Manasarovar - Prayang - Saga - Nayalam - Kathmandu
Nitty gritty Itinerary
Day 01 :
Entry Kathmandu. Exchange to Hotel.
Kathmandu Sight seeing And at Evening exchange to Dhulikhel for over night stay and better for acclimatization.
Day 03 :
Dhulikhel to Kodari 165 km, 6 hrs (Drive). Complete Immigration and custom conventions for both side and Drive towards Nayalam. Overnight Camp/Guest House.
Day 04 :
Nayalam. Second night for acclimatization.
Day 05 :
Nyalam To Saga 240 km, 8-9 hrs. Overnight Camp.
Adventure To Prayang 200 km 7-8 hrs. Overnight Camp.
Day 07 :
Prayang To Manasrovar 250 km, 7-8hrs . Overnight Camp.
Day 08 :
Entire day on Holy banks of Manasarover. Yatris will perform Manasarover Parikrama by Jeeps. Supper and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
Day 09 :
After early breakfast, leave to Tarboche (beginning stage for Kailash Parikrama). Trek to Driraphuk (12 km. /7 - 8 hrs). Stuffed Lunch. Supper and overnight outdoors.
Day 10 :
After early breakfast, begin trekking to Zutulphuk by means of Dolma Pass (most elevated purpose of whole trip, 5750 m). The separation is 18 km with estimated time taken 9 - 10 hrs. Stuffed Lunch. Supper and overnight outdoors.
Day 11 :
After early breakfast, trek further for 10 km. (4 - 5 hrs) to touch base at the consummation purpose of Parikrama where jeeps should hold up to drive the travelers back to Manasarovar. Pressed lunch in transit. Supper and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
Day 12 :
After early breakfast, drive to Parayang (250 km/7 - 8 Hrs). Lunch on the way. Supper and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
Day 13 :
After early breakfast, continue for Saga (200 km/6 - 7 hrs). Lunch on the way. Supper and overnight at Guest House Or tents if necessary.
Day 14 :
Adventure to Nayalam. Overnight at camp.
Nayalam to Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel.
Return Flight to the Destinations
* Above visit is sorted out from May to October.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Kathmandu.
* Total term is 16 - 17 Days (relies on the climate condition).
* Tailor made Itinerary suiting just for gatherings will be made as on solicitation.
* For above visit Individual booking are taken for according to settled flight Dates.
* Due to Mansoon. Yatris need to keep few days additional close by.
Method of transportation :
The kora (parikarma) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot/yaks (Optional). It takes around two and a half day (42 km). Rest of the Journey by Jeep/Bus.
Convenience and all dinners are comprehensive. convenience will be given in Hotels/Guest houses OR Tents ( according to Availability).
Medicinal Facilities :
Not very many restorative office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having endorsement of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at High elevations. Individual Medical unit and meds are suggested.
Tibetan Guide will go with the gathering, Supported by Tour Leader from India Or Nepal.
US $ 1800 + charge Per Person for Non Indian identification Holders OR INR 95,000 + charge for Indian passoprt holders. ( This is 2013 rate, Tour expense is liable to change contingent upon the Rates reported by TAR for 2014).
The above visit cost incorporates :
* All lodging amid the Yatra
* Kathmandu touring and Arrival Transfer
* Restricted Permit and Chinese gathering Visa
* All Entrance charges in Tibet
* Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
* All transportations by Toyota Land cruisers (4 wheel drive) on 4 sharing premise
* Supporting trucks
* Paramedic staff prepared for High height affliction
* At slightest one Tibetan and one Indian/Nepalese Guide.
* Meals on full board
* Sherapa staff
* Oxygen Cylinder
The visit cost bars :
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency evacautions/Rescue, if required.
* Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" area above, are extra.
Authorization and Official Formalities:
* No authorization is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To embrace this visit all yatris ought to have substantial travel permits.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness authentication (issued by enrolled therapeutic practioner) is required.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip