Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Trekking Return By Overland
This trek is really implied for those religious hopefuls who are likewise enriched with a feeling of enterprise and a sharp longing to disentangle the riddles of the obscure. This is an extremely elite visit arrange for that has been uniquely intended to deal with the most critical obstacle that one needs to overcome for effectively finishing this journey - in particular height disorder. The guests trek their way till Manasarovar mind 5 - 6 hrs. of trek regular. It empowers them not just to appreciate the lovely and one of a kind scenes of disconnected Humla Valley, additionally sets them up to do the Kailash Parikrama effectively with least uneasiness. The arrival voyage is finished by sanctioned helicopter to spare the time and also return loose path after the experience of ahead trek.
Span : 18 Days
Area :Nepalgunj - Semikot - Tulin - Kermi - Yangar - Tumkot - Torea - Sipsip - Hilsa - Taklakot - Manasarovar - Diraphuk - Zuthulphuk - Taklakot - Saga - Nyalam - Kathmandu.
Point by point Itinerary
Day 01 : Lucknow - Nepalgunj ( by Road ) Arrival Lucknow by Flight/Train and drive to Nepalgunj (3 hrs 30 min Drive) and exchange to Hotel Siddharth. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Nepalgunj - Simikot ( STOL Aircraft) Early morning exchange to Airport for flight to Semikot (2950m) on a STOL flying machine. The Flight will take around 1 hr. Than 3 to 4 hrs trek to achieve Tuling(2290) and eating and stay there on tent.
Day 03 : Simikot - Kermi ( Trekking ) Early morning breakfast and 5 to 6 hrs trek to Kermi ( 2670m)having lunch in transit. Overnight stay in tent at Kermi.
Day 04 : Kermi - Yangar ( Trekking ) Brekfast and 5 to 6 hrs trek to achieve Yangar (3040m). Overnight stay in tent at Yangar.
Day 05 : Yangar - Torea ( Trekking ) Early morning breakfast and 9 hrs trek to achieve Torea (3890m). Overnight keep focused.
Day 06: Torea - Sipsip ( Trekking ) Having morning breakfast and 5 to 6 hrs trek to achieve Sipsip (4320m). Overnight stay in tent.
Day 07 : Sipsip - Hilsa ( Trekking ) Early morning breakfast and trek over Nara La Pass (4620m) then to Hilsa (Nepal Tibet outskirt). Overnight stay in tent.
Day 08 : Keeping one day additional due to hard to rain (Nara La Pass).
Day 09 : Hilsa - Taklakot ( by Jeep ) Having morning breakfast a cross the Karnali span( Nepal - Tibet Border). Jeep anticipating to get the Yatris and drive 1 hrs to achieve Taklakot (3770m) : Guest house stay in Taklakot.
Day 10 : Taklakot - Manasarovar ( by Jeep ) Early in the morning breakfast and Drive 3 hrs. to achieve Manasarovar. Achieving Manasarovar and Performing pooja in Manasarovar. Lunch, supper and stay at Guest house/tent at Manasarovar.
Day 11 : Manasarovar Entire day spent at Manasarovar. Perform Puja, Meditation and appreciate the spot.
Day 12 : Darchen - Diraphuk ( by Jeep ) Drive to Darchen and begin trek for Diraphuk. Overnight at Tents/Guest house.
Day 13 : Diraphuk - Zutulphuk ( by trek ) Trek from Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk. Overnight at tents/visitor house.
Day 14 : Zuthulphuk - Darchen ( by Jeep ) Trek from Zuthulphuk to Darchen and continue for Taklakot by means of Manasarovar. Overnight at visitor house at Taklakot.
Day 15 : After early breakfast, continue for Saga (200 km/6 - 7 hrs). Lunch on the way. Supper and overnight at Guest House Or tents if necessary.
Day 16 : Adventure to Nayalam. Overnight at camp.
Day 17 : Nayalam to Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 18 : Return Flight to the Destinations
* Above visit is sorted out from May till October.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Lucknow/Kathmandu/Gonda Railway Station.
* Tailor made agenda suiting just for gatherings will be made as on solicitation.
* Above visit is sorted out from May till October.
* For above visit Individual booking are taken for according to settled takeoff Dates.
Restorative Facilities :
Not very many restorative office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having testament of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at High elevations. Individual Medical Kit and meds are suggested.
Tibetan aide will go with the gathering, Supported by Tour Leader from India OR Nepal.
US $ 2200 for each individual For Non Indian travel permit holders OR INR 1,20,000 + Govt. Administration Tax for Indian passort holders. (This is 2013 rate, Tour expense is liable to change contingent upon the Rates reported by TAR for 2014).
The above visit cost incorporates :
* All accomodation amid the Yatra (Lucknow - Lucknow)
* Restricted Permit and Chinese gathering Visa.
* All Entrance charges in Tibet.
* Special Kailash Parikarma Permits and Humla (Nepal) license. All transportations by Toyata Land cruisers (4 wheel drive) on 4 sharing premise from Sher outskirt to Sher fringe.
* Paramedic staff cum Guide prepared for High Altitude ailment.
* All Entrance expenses
* At minimum one Tibetan and one Indian/Nepalese Guide.
* Meals on full board, Sherapa staff and Cook.
The visit cost rejects :
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency departures/Rescue, if required.
*Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" area above, are extra.
Authorization and Official Formalities:
* No authorization is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To embrace this visit all yatris ought to have legitimate international IDs.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness endorsement (issued by enlisted restorative practioner) is required.
* Required gathering of min 10 pax to work.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip