Kailash Manasarovar Yatra (05 Days Trip By Helicopter)
This visit is flawless answer for the yatris/pioneers, who can't take out two weeks from their bustling lives, however have fervent yearning to pay regard to Lord Shiva at the feet of Mt. Kailash. The schedule does exclude the 3 day parikrama around Mt. Kailash. Accordingly, this visit arrangement is additionally exceptionally appropriate to older folks and those with lower wellness levels. The significant part of the excursion is secured by uniquely contracted helicopter.
Term : 05 Days
Area : Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa - Manasarovar - Hilsa - Nepalgunj - Lucknow.
Point by point Itinerary
Day 01 :
This selective visit begins from Nepalgunj which is around 165 kms from Lucknow and roughly 100 kmss from Gonda Railway Station. One can pass via train or one can likewise decide on Delhi – Lucknow by flight and night exchange to Nepalgunj. O/n Hotel Vatika or Sneha. Those, who touch base at Kathmandu, need to manage the extra cost of flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj.
Subsequent to having early breakfast at the lodging, continue for Nepalgunj Airport to load onto the flight to simikot. Before 12:00 twelve, first leg of adventure will be over. On entry exchange to Sun Valley resort for staying overnight. Rest of day will be free for acclimatization in light of the fact that Simikot is situated at the height of 10,000 ft. also, getting a charge out of the wonderful vista of Himalayan valley.
Day 03 :
With early breakfast at the Guest House, continue towards Hilsa from Simikot landing strip by 20 - 25 minutes helicopter ride. On arriving at Hilsawe stroll up to Chinese check post that is arranged at a separation of approx. A large portion of a km. Over the waterway. We croos the scaffold by walking. Sherapas are accessible to deal with the gear. In the wake of clearing the conventions at Chinese security check post, we board the anticipating Jeeps which will take us to Purang (Taklakot ). This is the second day of acclimatization at height of 12,800 ft. We stay overnight at Purang Guest House. Purang is a little bordertown of Tibet. One can likewise purchase things of individual necessities here.
Day 04 :
The days amid Kailash journey begin early. Subsequent to eating, we board the landcruisers and continue for Rakshesh Tal/Ravan Tal (1 Hrs drive ). This is the lake one the banks of which, the mightly Ravana is said to have done repentance to please Lord Shiva. Further 30 min. drive for Manasarovar. Take Holy plunge and perform pooja and further continue to Mt. Kailash which is 40 kms. from Lake Manasarovar. At that point, we will drive towards Ashtapad. It is trusted that Adinath Rishabdeva, the primary Tirtnankar accomplished Nirvana here. Now we are at the height of 16,000 ft. what's more, this is the closest point one can have sight of Kailash and Trinetra.
We spend at some point doing reflection and taking in the positive vibrations of the spot. Presently we are at the purpose of begin of the arrival venture. In transit back, we finish Manasarovar Parikarma by jeeps (at Chu Gompa which is the fulfillment purpose of Parikarma, there is the hot spring one can spend at some point to clean up, in the event that one wishes). Late night return back to Guest House at Purang.
Day 05 :
Early morning , in the wake of finishing migration return back to Hilsa, onway one can visit Khojar Nath Buddhish Temple. At that point board the Helicopter back to Simikot. Informal breakfast at the Sun Valley Resort and evening most recent by 13:00 hrs get the flight to return back to Nepagunj and continue for Lucknow to reteun home.
* Above visit is sorted out from Mid May till Oct.
* During Mansoon time, however we have not reported any altered takeoff but rather operation will proceed with, one just needs to keep a couple days additional close by to oblige any interruptions because of terrible climate.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Napalgunj. One can reach there through Lucknow/Gonda/Kathmandu.
* Total term is 5 days. (Kailash Parikrama is excluded in this trek).
* Tailor made Itinerary suiting just for gatherings will be made as on solicitation...
Method of Transport: :
* Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Lucknow will be finished by an auto.
* Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj will be finished by Flight.
* Simikot - Hilsa will be finished by Charter Helicopter.
* From the primary bordertown (Shera) of Tibet, the exchanges to and from will be finished by Toyota Land cruisers.
All the convenience and all suppers are incorporated into the visit cost. Settlement will be given in Hotels/Guest house OR Tents according to accessible office.
Medicinal Facilities :
The locale that we go to, is one of the remotest parts of the world. Therefore,very restricted restorative office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having authentication of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who will deal with just couple of Medical issues at high elevations. Individual Medical unit and meds are suggested. One must convey their professionally prescribed medications according to their general specialist's exhort.
Well – experienced Tibetan aide will go with the gathering, bolstered by Tour Leader from India or Nepal.
US $ 3000 + charge for every individual For Non Indian Passport Holders OR INR 1,65,000 + charge for each individual for Indian identification holders. (This is 2013 rate, Tour expense is liable to change contingent upon the Rates declared by TAR for 2014).
The above visit cost incorporates :
* From Lucknow to Lucknow all costs are incorporated aside from costs of individual nature.
* Helicopter Charter charges.
* Chinese Visa, Tibet grant and Kailash grant. Nepal license (Humla), Officers expense, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetan nearby guide.
The visit cost rejects :
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency evacautions/Rescue, if required.
* Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" segment above, are extra.
* Additional days because of climate condition, Chinese Govt principle or some other unavoidable circumstance, Visitors need to specifically bring about these extra unforseen costs.
Authorization and Official Formalities:
* A substantial visa is pre-essential to attempt this visit.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Group Visa are obligatory for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness endorsement expressing that the explorer is not experiencing any kind of respiratory sicknesses, for example, Asthma (issued by enrolled therapeutic practioner) is required. The endorsement ought to obviously express that the individual concerned is fit to go at high elevation.
* No authorization is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip