Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Trekking Return By Helicopter
Term : 15 Days
Area :Nepalgunj - Semikot - Tulin - Kermi - Yangar - Tumkot - Torea - Sipsip - Hilsa - Taklakot - Manasarovar - Diraphuk - Zuthulphuk - Taklakot - Nepaljunj - Lucknow.
Point by point Itinerary
Day 01 :
Lucknow - Nepalgunj ( by Road ) Arrival Lucknow by Flight/Train and drive to Nepalgunj (3 hrs 30 min Drive) and exchange to Hotel Siddharth. Overnight at Hotel
Nepalgunj - Simikot ( STOL Aircraft) Early morning exchange to Airport for flight to Semikot (2950m) on a STOL air ship. The Flight will take roughly 1 hr. Than 3 to 4 hrs trek to achieve Tuling(2290) and eating and stay there on tent.
Day 03 :
Simikot - Kermi ( Trekking ) Early morning breakfast and 5 to 6 hrs trek to Kermi ( 2670m)having lunch in transit. Overnight stay in tent at Kermi.
Day 04 :
Kermi - Yangar ( Trekking ) Brekfast and 5 to 6 hrs trek to achieve Yangar (3040m). Overnight stay in tent at Yangar.
Day 05 :
Yangar - Torea ( Trekking ) Early morning breakfast and 9 hrs trek to achieve Torea (3890m). Overnight keep focused.
Torea - Sipsip ( Trekking ) Having morning breakfast and 5 to 6 hrs trek to achieve Sipsip (4320m). Overnight stay in tent.
Day 07 :
Sipsip - Hilsa ( Trekking ) Early morning breakfast and trek over Nara La Pass (4620m) then to Hilsa (Nepal Tibet outskirt). Overnight stay in tent.
Day 08 :
Keeping one day additional as a result of hard to rain (Nara La Pass).
Day 09 :
Hilsa - Taklakot ( by Jeep ) Having morning breakfast a cross the Karnali span( Nepal - Tibet Border). Jeep anticipating to get the Yatris and drive 1 hrs to achieve Taklakot (3770m) : Guest house stay in Taklakot.
Day 10 :
Taklakot - Manasarovar ( by Jeep ) Early in the morning breakfast and Drive 3 hrs. to achieve Manasarovar. Achieving Manasarovar and Performing pooja in Manasarovar. Lunch, supper and stay at Guest house/tent at Manasarovar.
Day 11 :
Manasarovar Entire day spent at Manasarovar. Perform Puja, Meditation and appreciate the spot.
Day 12 :
Darchen - Diraphuk ( by Jeep ) Drive to Darchen and begin trek for Diraphuk. Overnight at Tents/Guest house.
Day 13 :
Diraphuk - Zutulphuk ( by trek ) Trek from Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk. Overnight at tents/visitor house.
Day 14 :
Zuthulphuk - Darchen ( by Jeep ) Trek from Zuthulphuk to Darchen and continue for Taklakot by means of Manasarovar. Overnight at visitor house at Taklakot.
Day 15 :
Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj - Lucknow Drive to Sher fringe and fly back by Helicopter from Sher to Simikot to Nepalgunj (approx entry time 12:00 hrs) and same day drive back to Lucknow for ownward voyage to main residence.
* Above visit is sorted out from May till October.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Lucknow/Kathmandu/Gonda Railway Station.
* Tailor made agenda suiting just for gatherings will be made as on solicitation.
* Above visit is composed from May till October.
* For above visit Individual booking are taken for according to altered takeoff Dates.
Restorative Facilities :
Not very many therapeutic office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having endorsement of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at High heights. Individual Medical Kit and meds are suggested.
Tibetan aide will go with the gathering, Supported by Tour Leader from India OR Nepal.
US $ 2500 for each individual For Non Indian international ID holders OR INR 1,35,000 + Govt. Administration Tax for Indian passort holders. (This is 2013 rate, Tour expense is liable to change contingent upon the Rates declared by TAR for 2014).
The above visit cost incorporates :
* All accomodation amid the Yatra (Lucknow - Lucknow)
* Restricted Permit and Chinese gathering Visa.
* All Entrance charges in Tibet.
* Special Kailash Parikarma Permits and Humla (Nepal) license. All transportations by Toyata Land cruisers (4 wheel drive) on 4 sharing premise from Sher outskirt to Sher fringe.
* Paramedic staff cum Guide prepared for High Altitude affliction.
* All Entrance charges
* At slightest one Tibetan and one Indian/Nepalese Guide.
* Meals on full board, Sherapa staff and Cook.
The visit cost prohibits :
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency clearings/Rescue, if required.
*Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" segment above, are extra.
Consent and Official Formalities:
* No consent is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To attempt this visit all yatris ought to have legitimate visas.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness authentication (issued by enlisted restorative practioner) is required.
* Required gathering of min 10 pax to work.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip