Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Via Lhasa (16 Days)
This project is an extremely wholesome arrangement that spreads the majority of the critical Tibet milestones. This visit is outlined so it empowers the guest to appreciate everything - the customary antiquated Tbetan engineering as royal residences and religious communities, the ethinic workmanship and specialty, society and religion and also the unbelievable scene is one of a kind in itself with 360 degrees all encompassing perspective of the level. It is the customary Tibetan journey course that begins from Jokhang sanctuary and finishes at Mt. Kailash. additionally, one gets the chance to visit "Taboo City" Lhasa that is one of the must visit destinations on the topographical guide of earth. To entirety up, it satisfies one's feeling of experience and otherworldly sensibilities.
Span : 16 Days
Area : Kathmandu - Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Lhatse - Saga - Paryang - Mansarover - Dirapuk - Zutul-puk - Taklakot - Simikot - Nepalgunj - Lucknow.
Day 01 :
Landing in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu - Lhasa via air. The most seeing flight where you can see three appearances of Mt. Everest. Day for acclimatization. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03 :
Touring of Lhasa. Overnight Hotel
Day 04 :
Touring of Lhasa. entire day at Potala Palace to investigate its excellence and greatness. Overnight Hotel
Day 05 :
Drive from Lhasa - Gyantse(3950m). Overnight Hotel
Drive from Gyantse - Shigatse. (3900m). Overnight Hotel
Day 07 :
Drive from Shigatse - Lhatse (4050m).Overnight Hotel.
Day 08 :
Drive from Lhatse - Saga [4600m]. Overnight Guest House
Day 09 :
Drive from Saga - Paryang [4750m]. Overnight Camp/Guest House
Day 10 :
Drive to Mansarover. Overnight at Camp/Guest house.
Day 11 :
Entire day for pooja and heavenly shower at Mansarovar Parikrama by jeep Overnight Camp/Guest House
Day 12 :
Drive from Mansarovar - Tarboche [4750m] and trek to Dirapuk. Overnight Camp.
Day 13 :
Trek from Diraphuk till past Gauri Kund. The outdoors zone is mucky.
Day 14 :
Trek to Zutul-puk [4790m]. Overnight Camp/Guest house
Day 15 :
Trek towards Darchen from Zutulpuk [4560m] and return to construct camp.Spend couple of hours in light of the banks of Manasarovar. Drive to Taklakot. Overnight at Hotel
Day 16 :
Taklakot Sher Boarder 35 Km. By jeep - by Helicopter Simikot. Again either by helicopter or by fixedwings to Nepalgunj. On landing in Nepalgunj, drive to Lucknow to load up flight back home. End of Tour.
* Above visit is sorted out from May till October.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Kathmandu.
* For the above visit is sorted out just on modified premise with least gathering size 5 pax.
Method of transportation :
* Two jeeps Toyota, one will be most recent model not over 4 years of age and second one might be standard accessible model.
* Air tickts for Kathamandu - Lhasa. The kora (parikarma) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot. It takes around two and a half day (42 km).
At Kathmandu, Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse and Latse, dinners are incorporated into the lodging or pressed sustenance while voyaging. Forward destinations, aide will help in addition to we will give you reduced utensils case, stove and you need to convey prepared/moment stuffed sustenance. In the event that you require one Nepalese cook, we can mastermind the same for you with extra cost of USD 600.
Restorative Facilities :
Not very many restorative office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having testament of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at High altitudes.Personal Medical pack and meds are suggested.
Tibetan Guide will go with the gathering. As I have guaranteed, this is the most vital individual to guarantee smooth operation,. I have two persons that we have been utilizing. Both have contemplated from Dharamsala and communicate in Hindi also. We might utilize one of them. He will be your aide and assistent.
Visit Cost : USD 4300 Per individual. In the event that you are paying in INR, then proportional indian rupees plusAppliciable Service Tax will be charged.The above visit expense is for least 5 persons as there are no settled takeoff dates for this visit.
The above visit cost incorporates :
* All lodging amid the Yatra
* Air Fare Kathamandu - Lhasa& Simikot - Nepalganj
* Sher - Simikot By Helicopter
* Kathmandu touring
* Tibet limited grant, visa.
* All Entrance charges
* Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
* Humla velly allow
* All transportations by Toyota Land cruisers (4 wheel drive). One most recent model and supporting jeep will be standard accessible model 4600cc Landcruiser not more established than 15 years.
* Oxygen chamber and fundamental medicinal unit
The visit cost bars :
* Delhi - Kathmandu and return Lucknow - Delhi air tickets.
* Nepal Visa (Foreigner/NRI's) and air terminal expenses
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency clearings/Rescue, if required.
*Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" segment above, are extra.
*Permissions and other authority conventions
*No Permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
Consent and Official Formalities:
* No consent is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To attempt this visit all yatris ought to have substantial travel papers.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness authentication expressing that the explorer is not experiencing any kind of respiratory illnesses, for example, Asthma (issued by enrolled therapeutic practioner) is required.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip