Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Via Lhasa (20 Days)
This project is an exceptionally wholesome arrangement that spreads a large portion of the essential Tibet historic points. This visit is composed so it empowers the guest to appreciate everything - the conventional old Tbetan design as royal residences and cloisters, the ethinic craftsmanship and art, society and religion and in addition the unbelievable scene is one of a kind in itself with 360 degrees all encompassing perspective of the level. It is the conventional Tibetan journey course that begins from Jokhang sanctuary and closures at Mt. Kailash. in addition, one gets the chance to visit "Illegal City" Lhasa that is one of the must visit destinations on the topographical guide of earth. To aggregate up, it satisfies one's feeling of experience and otherworldly sensibilities.
Span : 20 Days/19 Nights
Area : Kathmandu - Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Lhatse - Saga - Paryang - Mansarover - Dirapuk - Zutul-puk - Paryang - Saga - Nayalam - Kathmandu.
Day 01 :
Landing in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu - Lhasa via air. The most seeing flight where you can see three appearances of Mt. Everest. Day for acclimatization. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03 :
Touring of Lhasa. Overnight Hotel
Day 04 :
Touring of Lhasa. entire day at Potala Palace to investigate its magnificence and greatness. Overnight Hotel
Day 05 :
Drive from Lhasa - Gyantse(3950m). Overnight visitor house
Drive from Gyantse - Shigatse. (3900m). Overnight Guest House
Day 07 :
Drive from Shigatse - Lhatse (4050m).Overnight Guest House
Day 08 :
Drive from Lhatse - Saga [4600m]. Overnight Guest House
Day 09 :
Drive from Saga - Paryang [4750m]. Overnight Camp/Guest House
Day 10 :
Drive to Mansarover. Overnight at Camp/Guest house.
Day 11 :
Entire day for pooja and blessed shower at Mansarovar. Overnight Camp/Guest House
Day 12 :
Drive from Mansarovar - Tarboche [4750m] and trek to Dirapuk. Overnight Camp.
Day 13 :
Trek from Diraphuk till past Gauri Kund. The outdoors range is mucky.
Day 14 :
Trek to Zutul-puk [4790m]. Overnight Camp/Guest house
Day 15 :
Trek towards Darchen from Zutulpuk [4560m] and return to base camp.Overnight Camp/Guest House
Day 16 :
Drive to Paryang. O/N Camp/Guest House.
Day 17 :
Drive from Paryang - Saga. Overnight Camp/Guest House
Day 18 :
Drive from Saga - Nayalam. Overnight Guest House/Camp
Day 19 :
Drive from Nayalam - Kathmandu. Overnight Guest House
Day 20 :
Visit. Closures and come back from Kathmandu to Destination.
* Above visit is sorted out from May till October.
* Starting purpose of the visit is Kathmandu.
* For the above visit is sorted out just on tweaked premise with least gathering size 5 pax.
Method of transportation :
* Two jeeps Toyota, one will be most recent model not over 4 years of age and second one might be standard accessible model.
* Air tickts for Kathamandu - Lhasa. The kora (parikarma) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot. It takes around two and a half day (42 km).
At Kathmandu, Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse and Latse, suppers are incorporated into the lodging or pressed nourishment while voyaging. Ahead destinations, aide will help in addition to we will give you conservative utensils case, stove and you need to convey prepared/moment stuffed sustenance. In the event that you require one Nepalese cook, we can orchestrate the same for you with extra cost of USD 600.
Restorative Facilities :
Not very many medicinal office is accessible in Tibet. That too is indirectly found. Our Guide having testament of paramedic courses will go with the gathering, who deal with just couple of Medical issues at High altitudes.Personal Medical pack and prescriptions are prescribed.
Tibetan Guide will go with the gathering. As I have guaranteed, this is the most essential individual to guarantee smooth operation,. I have two persons that we have been utilizing. Both have examined from Dharamsala and communicate in Hindi too. We should utilize one of them. He will be your aide and assistent.
USD 2500 Per individual. On the off chance that you are paying in INR, then identical indian rupees plusAppliciable Service Tax will be charged.Every extra pax will be charged USD 2100.The above visit expense is for least 5 persons as there are no altered flight dates for this visit.
The above visit cost incorporates :
* All facilities amid the Yatra
* Air Fare Kathamandu - Lhasa
* Kathmandu touring
* Tibet confined license, visa.
* All Entrance expenses
* Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
* All transportations by Toyota Land cruisers (4 wheel drive). One most recent model and supporting jeep will be standard accessible model 4600cc Landcruiser not more seasoned than 15 years.
* Oxygen barrel and fundamental therapeutic pack
The visit cost rejects :
* Delhi - Kathmandu return air tickets.
* Nepal Visa (Foreigner/NRI's) and airplane terminal charges
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency departures/Rescue, if required.
*Any costs of individual nature and excluded in the "visit cost incorporates" area above, are extra.
*Permissions and other authority customs
*No Permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
Authorization and Official Formalities:
* No authorization is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To embrace this visit all yatris ought to have substantial visas.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this visit, which is incorporated into the visit cost.
* Medical Fitness declaration expressing that the voyager is not experiencing any sort of respiratory sicknesses, for example, Asthma (issued by enrolled therapeutic practioner) is required.
Copyright © 2017 My India Trip. All Rights Reserved | Design by MyIndiaTrip