Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Road 2024
Envision finishing your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Road 2024 in only 14 days – with no physical hardship and in the swiftest conceivable way.
Tour:- 14 Days/13 Nights
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu.
The primary day of our excursion begins with the landing in Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Our delegate invites all travelers and moved to their particular hotelss. Register to rooms follow this. Stay at a 3-star hotel on sharing premise. Separation secured: 0 kms, Altitude: 1400m, Meals: Dhoteler.
Day 2: A Tour to Kathmandu Temple.
After the morning meal at the hotel, we start on our touring Tour in Kathmandu wherein we Tour Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkanth Temple, both holding strict respects to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. After this, we come back to our hotels for lunch. At night, we will have an instructions and presentation meeting for all gathering Persons. Medium-term stay at the hotels. Separation secured: 0 kms, Altitude: 1400m, Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dhoteler.
Day 3: A Toury drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche or Shyabru Besi.
We leave after breakfast on a transport to Dhunche. This drive isn't long in separation however the traffic can make it tiring. After coming to Dhunche/Shyabru, the stay would be in an hotel or hotel. Supper will be served. Separation secured: 130 kms. Height: 3200m, Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and supper.
Day 04: A drive from Dhunche/Shyabru Besi to Keyrong Via Rasuwagadhi
Once more, we leave after breakfast for the Nepalese fringe Rasuwagadi which is 15 kms from Shyabru. We complete our migration conventions, we cross the fringe by walking to arrive at China. All pioneers at that point get moved to their Chinese transport. Tibetans will control the Tour. The
nourishment material will be stacked into the transports by the going with Nepalese Sherpas. On appearance to Keyrong, we look into our rooms and take rest. Hot tea or espresso will be presented with light tidbits. You may stroll around in the close by business sectors and supper will be served after that. Medium-term stay at a guesthouse. Separation secured: 125 kms, Altitude: 3700m, Meals: Breakfast, lunch, supper.
Day 05: Free Day at Keyrong
We lay on this day for acclimatization of atmosphere in Tibet. Our Tour chief will control you for a short climb in around Keyrong which will assist you with adjusting with the unforgiving atmosphere. Separation secured: 0 kms, Altitude: 3700m, Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and supper.
Day 06: Keyrong to New Dongba by means of Saga.
We pass through the mountains followed by fields with a magnificent pleasant perspective on lake Pieko-Tso. We cross waterway Tsangpo (Brahmaputra) for the north and show up at a Hotels of Saga. As we move, the scene changes to the excellent high fields of Tibet. We further drive to New Dongba and stay medium-term at guesthouse or hotel. Separation: 380 kms, Altitude: 4750m, Meals: Breakfast, lunch, supper.
Day 07: Dongba to Lake Mansarovar.
This is a significant day where we leave at 7:30 AM after breakfast. We enjoy a short reprieve at Mayumla Pass for license customs and lunch after which we cross the Mayumla and Paryang nation. We stop before heading into our camps/guesthouses for grant conventions, which can be utilized for supplicating. After this, we drive to our guesthouse at Chiu Gompa which relies on the authorization of neighborhood specialists. We complete around 70% of Lake Mansarovar Parikrama today and the rest will be finished after the Kailash trek.
Day 08: Lake Mansarovar to Darchen.
After the morning meal and heavenly plunge in Lake Mansarovar, we orchestrate Pooja and havan for you. The group will give everything that you need. In the wake of completing this, we head for lunch and afterward we head for Darchen, which is a significant regulatory center of Kailash. You can walk around here at business sectors. The stay will be in the guesthouse. Separation secured: 40kms, Altitude: 4650m, Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and supper.
Day 09: A short drive to Yam Dwar and Parikrama to Dirapukh
After breakfast, we head to Tarboche. All vacationers can go through Yam Dwar before the trek
begins. The Tourors not going for Parikrama can stay at the guesthouse for two evenings. The excursion ahead will be continued foot. Ponies or yaks can be enlisted by those willing to and will be guided by Tibetan aides on installment premise. Nourishment will be continued Yaks and explorers should convey their lunch and hot drinkable water. We step by step rise through the banks of the frigid waterway so it gets simpler to reach Derapukh inside 4-6 hours. The temperature at Darchen will be underneath zero and all Tourors will stay at guesthouses and supper with soup will be served after coming to. Elevation: 5056m, Meals: Breakfast, a pressed supper for lunch and light supper.
Day 10: Trek from Derapukh to Zuthulphuk through Dolma La pass.
Getting up right on time before day break to get the brilliant dawn of Mount Kailash. After breakfast, we leave for Zuthulphuk, which is the hardest trek. We climb ceaselessly for 3-4 hours and soak down to Gauri Kunda and up to a level valley for 2.5 hours and afterward an additional 2 hours level walk. All explorers shouldn't overlook their pressed lunch and hot drinkable water before beghoteling to trek. We will enjoy a reprieve in the wake of intersection Gauri Kunda for lunch. The midtown venture wouldn't be simple as it will be downhill with free stones. At that point after a level path, we reach Zuthulphuk. Indeed, even the voyagers on ponies should walk 2-3 hours while descending from Dolma La. The stay at Zuthulphuk will be at guesthouses and after supper, you can rest right off the bat in your comfortable bed. Height: 5650m, Distance: 22kms trek, Meals: Breakfast, pressed lunch and supper.
Day 11: Trek to Darchen and head to Dongba.
This is the latest day of Trek after breakfast we start our last excursion by walking to Darchen. Your vehicle will get you from Darchen. The street is open and after coming to Darchen you will join other gathering Persons. We eat at Darchen and afterward head towards Dongba by finishing the rest 30% of the Parikrama at Lake Mansarovar. The night stay will be at guesthouses. Suppers: Breakfast, lunch, and supper. Separation: 08 kms Trek and 340 kms drive.
Day 12: Drive Dongba to Keyrong
We leave after breakfast to Keyrong where we pass the lovely town of Saga. Our excursion comprises of the wonderful perspective on Brahmaputra waterway, Tibetan fields, Himalayas, Shishapangma and the Pieko-Tso lake. We drive on equally pitched streets as we reach Keyrong where we stay medium-term. Separation secured: 310 kms. Suppers: Breakfast, lunch, and supper.
Day 13: Keyrong to Kathmandu by means of Rasuwagadhi.
We leave after breakfast for a drive to Keyrong outskirt. After this, we go for a stroll to the Nepalese
migration control in Rasuwagadhi and get into our vehicles for the Nepalese outskirt. Drive further to Kathmandu is followed. The drive may take 7-10 hours relying on the traffic. Supper and stay at Kathmandu. Separation: 270 kms. Suppers: Breakfast, lunch, and supper.
Day 14: Leave Kathmandu. After breakfast, all Tourors will be moved to the Tribhuvan International Airport in the transport to head back home.
1. Transportation (Flight, Helicopter and Road) during our total Tour.
2. Suppers: Hygienic Pure Veg. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dhoteler)
3. Convenience: Hotels and Guest Houses
4. Yatra Permit and Visa
5. Tour Guide and Sherpa (convey your gear)
6. Clinical Support (First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Oxygen and Blood pressure estimating gadgets) all through the yatra.
7. 1 Duffel pack, 1 Backpack, and 1 Jacket.
8. Yatra Completion Certificate for Subsidy.
9. Travel Insurance of 50000 USD.
10. Money Exchange support.
1. Airfare/Rail passage or some other costs from your home area to Lucknow or Kathmandu.
2. Horse/Porter/Yak and so forth for Parikrama (During circumambulate of Mount Kailash).
3. Individual nature costs, for example, Phone/Tips/Drinks/Shopping/Laundry and so forth.
4. The extra expense of Accommodation and Transport on early return because of individual/or normal issue.
5. Early exit from China fringe Visa breaks charges as pertinent as per China Embassy.
6. Nepal Re-section Visa expense for NRI.
7. Additional night stays at any area.
8. Extra expense happens because of any normal catastrophes/Political Disturbance
or then again any unexpected conditions.
9. Some other extra compensation whenever charged by Chinese specialists because of changing in the standard.
10. Government Taxes GST (5%)
11. Clinical costs (assuming any)
12. Whatever other costs which are not referenced previously.
Kailash Yatra Package Price (Per Person): - ₹1,50,000/ -
1. Fill Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2024 Registration structure on the web
2. Shading filter duplicate of your identification front 2 pages and back 2 pages
3. Shading filter duplicate of Pan card, Adhaar Card and Voter ID card
4. Shading filter duplicate of identification size photo
5. Booking Amt (NEFT/IMPS/Check/DD/Cash/Paytm/GooglePay/PhonePe/PayPal)
Things to Carry
1. Apparel ought to be ordinarily light, fit for giving enough warmth.
2. Track Suit
3. Shirts long-sleeved made of fleece of wool
4. Towels and wet and dry Napkins
6. One sets woolen and one sets of cotton hand gloves
7. One sets of climbing/following boots
8. Woolen Sweater with high neck
9. Monkey Cap
10. Warm Pairs
11. Swimwear for a shower at Mansarovar
12. Sunscreen Cream-30+SPF
13. Lip Balm
14. Tour your closest decathlon store for following riggings.
1. Diamox-10 Tablets
2. Paracetamol-10 Tablets
3. Torment Killer-10 Tablets
4. Eye Drop
5. Multi-nutrients Tablets
6. Movement disorder and high height drugs
7. Vicks Vaporub
8. Neosporin Powder
10. Antihistamine Tablets, Knee Caps, Electrol ORS, Thermometer
11. Cotton earplugs for assurance from Cold Wind.
Kailash Mansarovar yatra sorted out by the Ministry of External Affairs will be between May 30 and September 10, 2024.
Yatri should possess an ordinary Indian passport valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.