Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter Ex Kathmandu 2023
Envision finishing your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra in only 11 days – with no physical hardship and in the swiftest conceivable way. It's conceivable with Go Global Travels
An enthusiastic lover of Lord Shiva with a significant want to notice and pay tribute at Mount Kailash and Kailash Manasarovar, yet, unaccomplished in light of the nonappearance of time can be done now. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter makes your long pending wish of Touring Kailash Mansarovar basic and simple and you can finish it in a simpler manner. No compelling reason to take the tricky street route gagged with traffic.
Go Global Travels has customized this Itinerary for little private gatherings who, for medical problems can't take the challenging travel yet at the same time need to go on this journey, at any rate once in the route of their life.
Tour:- 11 Days/10 Nights
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport our group will Welcome's you
Show up at Kathmandu Airport our staff will invite you at that point move to hotels after lunch we will continue to Pashupatinath, Laxmi Narayan and different sanctuaries darshan (Hotel Shanrigla/Marriott).
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Take Delicious Breakfast then we will travel to Nepalgunj (its one hour flight) our group will get you from Nepalgunj air terminal at that point move to hotel. (Hotels Sollte/Sygnet)
Day 03: Nepalgunj – Simikot-Hilsa
Early Morning drives to Nepalganj air terminal and catch the trip for Simikot, rest for scarcely any hours at Simikot and afterward fly to Hilsa by Helicopter. Trust that other gathering explorers will reach there and drive to Purang. Medium-term stay at Hotel Purang.
Its 40-50 minutes departure from Nepalganj to Simikot and then 10-20 minutes helicopter departure from Simikot to Hilsa.
Day 04: Acclimatization at Purang
Whole day free for acclimatization and short trek might be taken in anticipation of Mount Kailash Parikrama. Medium-term stay at Hotel Purang.
Purang is a little and clean town with loads of shops on the two roadsides for shopping essential things for additional Yatra. You can purchase trekking sticks, water gallon for keeping Holy Mansarovar Water, some pressed juices and different things. Some haggling occurs here at practically all shops. Its charming experience to wander around at Purang.
Day 05: Purang to Mansarovar Lake
After breakfast drive for around 2 hours in AC Volvo classification transport to Mansarovar Lake and afterward Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake. Complete Holy Lake Parikrama of approx. 105 KMs by transport, clean up and perform Puja at divine Lake Mansarovar. While coming to Mansarovar Lake you will see the Mount Kailash just because. It's a staggering encounter to see Divine Mount Kailash, only beside Holy Lake Mansarovar while scrubbing down. Medium-term stay at Guest House close to Lake Mansarovar. On the off chance that climate grants, You can Tour Lake Mansarovar in the night or early morning (Brahm Muhurt) too to observe the holiness of the spot.
Day 06: Mansarovar to Darchen
After the short drive from Lake Mansarovar, you will reach to Darchen which is base for Kailash Parikrama and Ashtapad darshan. Will Tour Asthapad if get authorization from Chinese specialists.
Day 07: First Day Parikrama of Mount Kailash
Promptly toward the beghoteling of the day after breakfast, we will head to Yamdwar and afterward trek to Dirapuk ( 10 KMS first day Parikrama). You get favored with the darshan of North Face of Mount Kailash during the primary day of Parikrama which is viewed as generally propitious. The Persons who are not doing Parikrama will make a trip from Yamdwar to Darchen for approx. 30 minutes and stay there in Guest House for 2 evenings. You can see and go to Mount Kailash from Darchen.
**Parikrama is discretionary. There are rare sorts of people who might be doing Parikrama by walk, not many by horse and hardly any mature age Persons may not be doing Parikrama. The Persons who are not doing Parikrama will come back from Yam Dwar to Guest House at Darchen. We will mastermind suppers and convenience there. Sacred Mount Kailash is effectively noticeable from that point and one can do puja from that point as well. Persons staying at Darchen will join other gathering Persons in first half once they complete third day of Parikrama.
Day 08: Second Day Parikrama of Mount Kailash
Early morning start trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and afterward Zuthulpuk. Complete trek is of 22 KMs on the second day of Parikrama. This is the most troublesome piece of the excursion in all through the yatra since you need to trek up to the 18,600 ft tallness above ocean level. From Doma La Pass slide to Gauri Kund and further trek alongside the stream to Zuthulpuk. Medium-term stay – Lodge/Guest House.
Initial 6-7 KM (till Dolma La Pass at 5600 m) of the second day has soak climb and most troublesome piece of Yatra. Yatris are encouraged to set aside agreeable effort to cover it and take rest any place you feel the issue. After first 6-7 KM, staying 16 KMs are nearly plain/downwards and agreeable.
Significant: Parikrama (Day 2). You will go through Shivasthal (Sacred spot for Tibetans and accepted that whatever you offer here, get it in Heaven) and Gauri Kund. After Dolma La Pass its long lovely trekking route close to the stream. You will see East face of Mount Kailash here.
Day 09: Drive to Purang
Third day, the Parikrama is of 8 KMs and takes around 3 hours to finish. For the most part, it gets finished by 9:00 to 10:00 am. After this short trek, drive to Darchen and proceed with drive to Purang. Medium-term stay at Guest House.
Day 10: Hilsa – Neaplganj – Kathmandu
Drive to Hilsa by AC extravagance vehicle, fly back to Simikot by Helicopter then to Nepalgunj by flight and then fly to Kathmandu. Medium-term stay at 4 Star (Hotel Shankar/Hotel Royal Singi or comparative).
Day 11: Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you are allowed to continue to your home goal with endowments of Lord Shiva!!
1. Transportation (Flight, Helicopter and Road) during our total excursion.
2. Dhotelers: Hygienic Pure Veg. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dhoteler)
3. Hotels: Hotels and Guest Houses
4. Yatra Permit and Visa
5. Tour Guide and Sherpa (convey your baggage)
6. Clinical Support (First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Oxygen and Blood pressure estimating gadgets) all through the yatra.
7. 1 Duffel sack, 1 Backpack, and 1 Jacket.
8. Yatra Completion Certificate for Subsidy.
9. Travel Insurance of 50000 USD.
10. Money Exchange support.
1. Airfare/Rail toll or some other costs from your home area to Lucknow or Kathmandu.
2. Horse/Porter/Yak and so on for Parikrama (During circumambulate of Mount Kailash).
3. Individual nature costs, for example, Phone/Tips/Drinks/Shopping/Laundry and so on.
4. The extra expense of Accommodation and Transport on early return because of individual/or common issue.
5. Early exit from China fringe Visa breaks charges as appropriate as indicated by China Embassy.
6. Nepal Re-section Visa expense for NRI.
7. Additional night stays at any area.
8. Extra expense happens because of any characteristic cataclysms/Political Disturbance
or then again any unanticipated conditions.
9. Some other extra compensation whenever charged by Chinese specialists because of changing in the standard.
10. Government Taxes GST (5%)
11. Clinical costs (assuming any)
12. Whatever other costs which are not referenced previously.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2023 Dates
Gathering NO. START DATE END DATE REMARKS
1 18th May 28th May 10 Pilgrims Booked
2 25th May 04th June 10 Pilgrims Booked
3 01st June 11th June (Full Moon) 14 Pilgrims Booked
4 08th June 18th June 9 Pilgrims Booked
5 01st July 11th July (Full Moon) 18 Pilgrims Booked
6 08th July 18th July 15 Pilgrims Booked
7 30th July 09th Aug (Full Moon) 13 Pilgrims Booked
8 21st Aug 31st Aug 10 Pilgrims Booked
9 29th Aug 08th Sep (Full Moon)17 Pilgrims Booked
10 04th Sep 14th Sep 8 Pilgrims Booked
1. Fill Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2023 Registration structure on the web
2. Shading filter duplicate of your identification front 2 pages and back 2 pages
3. Shading filter duplicate of Pan card, Adhaar Card and Voter ID card
4. Shading filter duplicate of identification size photo
5. Booking Amt (NEFT/IMPS/Check/DD/Cash/Paytm/GooglePay/PhonePe/PayPal)
Things to Carry
1. Attire ought to be ordinarily light, equipped for giving enough warmth.
2. Track Suit
3. Shirts long-sleeved made of fleece of wool
4. Towels and wet and dry Napkins
6. One sets woolen and one sets of cotton hand gloves
7. One sets of climbing/following boots
8. Woolen Sweater with high neck
9. Monkey Cap
10. Warm Pairs
11. Swimwear for a shower at Mansarovar
12. Sunscreen Cream-30+SPF
13. Lip Balm
14. Tour your closest decathlon store for following apparatuses.
1. Diamox-10 Tablets
2. Paracetamol-10 Tablets
3. Agony Killer-10 Tablets
4. Eye Drop
5. Multi-nutrients Tablets
6. Movement infection and high height medications
7. Vicks Vaporub
8. Neosporin Powder
10. Antihistamine Tablets, Knee Caps, Electron ORS, Thermometer
11. Cotton earplugs for security from Cold Wind.
Kailash Mansarovar yatra sorted out by the Ministry of External Affairs will be between May 30 and September 10, 2023.
Yatri should possess an ordinary Indian passport valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra tour Package with Best Price Guaranteed.